Facebook is one of the most popular social media platforms in the world, with more than 1.6 billion users. And people like to spend a lot of time on it, whether all at once or periodically throughout the day. This means there are billions and billions of eyes constantly scrolling through posts, videos, photos, status updates, and, yes, advertisements.
And when it comes to advertising, there is no company in the world that has more information about its users than Facebook. It includes much more than just your age, gender, and alma mater. While those things are valuable for marketing purposes, Facebook also knows which websites you visit and how often, how much time you spend doing various things online, and what you purchase. From a business marketing standpoint, that stuff is gold. And thankfully it’s right there for the taking, if you know where to find it and how to use it. That’s where PromotingaWebsite.com comes into play.
We are compact and bright team of marketing professionals, with an emphasis on social media campaigns. For the past 6 years, we’ve helped start-ups, local businesses, and big corporations realize the potential in digital marketing to grow a customer base, retain those customers, and bring new ones on board.
HOW WE MARKET ON FACEBOOK
Facebook is much more than a social media platform. In fact, it can be a huge resource for you if used properly. Let us show how we can do that.
First and foremost, PromotingaWebsite.com needs to know everything we can about your existing customer base. This includes what kind of habits they have in social media and elsewhere online. This information will also inform our approach to attracting new customers.
FIGURE OUT THE RIGHT APPROACH
After identifying your audience, we will figure out how to most effectively communicate with them. What do they respond to and why? This will also inform future marketing ideas..
SCALING YOUR CAMPAIGN
There are many ways we will approach your Facebook Marketing campaign, but unless we are targeting the right audience then it will be a disaster. Here is a rundown of how we can scale your marketing on Facebook to optimize results:
- Detailed Targeting:This approach is used to target new customers or people who’ve never heard of your business before. It involves demographics, interests, behaviors, and other categories.
- Custom:Using your customer database, we will upload phone numbers, email addresses, Facebook user IDs, and app user IDs. That information will then be matched to as many user profiles as possible.
- Lookalike:Now that we have a picture of your customer database, Facebook can find similar users to open up a whole new set of potential customers.
- Location, Location, Location:This is important, especially for a local business. Ads will specifically target a region, city, state, or country that can purchase your products.
- Age, Gender, Language:Unless you’re targeting kids from 1 to 92, honing in on the right age, gender, and native language of users is important to effective marketing. Luckily, this is easy to do on Facebook.
Split-testing & Refining
If we find that one advertisement did better than others, we will take note. That ad can be repackaged with a few modifications to look new again, and thus attract just as much attention as the first time.
REPORTING AND MONITORING
There is must to be gleaned from your Facebook marketing campaign. PromotingaWebsite.com will measure analytics data such as advertising metrics, page-level metrics, engagement rate, total page “likes,” and other metrics. We will compile reports and present them to you on a monthly basis.
Facebook marketing campaigns are an ongoing process. We respond to what works and move on fast from what doesn’t work. Therefore, we anticipate at minimum of two months from the start to the date your campaign is launched. After that, we monitor and adjust, presenting reports to you on a monthly basis. Here’s how the process will look:
BILLING AND AGREEMENT
Much goes into the cost of a Facebook marketing campaign. First and foremost, Facebook charges cost per 1,000 ad views so the cost depends on the size of your market audience. We minimise the rate by creating highly targeted ads which Facebook gives a high quality score.
These rates will be billed directly by Facebook and you will have completed view from your Facebook account. You can pause or stop the campaign directly from your Facebook adverts account.
PromotingaWebsite.com charges an advertising management fee separately for campaign setup, monitoring, analytics, adjustments, and reports.